Accidents can occur, especially during non-routine operating conditions such as programming, testing, setup, adjustment and maintenance. Help ensure your personnel are protected by attending the 29th Annual RIA National Robot Safety Conference.
- Gain valuable insight through conference sessions and workshops on robot and machine safety, as well as robot standards.
- Listen to real-world examples presented by industry leaders.
- Receive an in-depth overview of the R15.06 Industrial Robot Safety Standard and related Technical Reports.
- Learn about the new RIA TR R15.306-2016 and Task Based Risk Assessment.
- Identify best practices on how to successfully incorporate safety into your new and existing robotics projects.
- Network with the who’s who in robot safety during the tabletop exhibition.
Click here for more information!