The Association for Advancing Automation (A3) is looking for a dynamic, outgoing, and experienced webmaster to help us manage content on all seven (7) of our association websites using HTML and custom CMS tools.
This is a part-time position, working up to 30 hours per week.
The successful candidate will work with our web development team to improve website functionality, increase traffic and maintain brand consistency for each association. You’ll also design HTML emails including newsletters, event promotions, association announcements and member communications using responsive design and optimizing for a variety of email clients. Additionally, you’ll make recommendations for ways to improve effectiveness of email marketing campaigns as well as open rates, click rates, etc. Other responsibilities include:
- Manage email list database, maintaining opt out and unsubscribe groups and complying with CANSPAM and CASL regulations;
- Design marketing elements such as landing pages, banner and button ads, home page “stage” ads, etc.;
- Work closely with IT company to support staff and maintain network structure and efficiency; and,
- Track website visitor and other site activities and provide reports using Google Analytics;
The successful candidate will join our talented team of 20 in our beautiful Ann Arbor, Michigan offices. You’ll be a key member of North America’s leading automation trade group – automation is a very hot industry right now! A3 offers great benefits and growth opportunities all in a very stable organization that is well-funded and dates back to 1974. Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Four years+ experience managing website content and email design/graphics
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Great communications skills
- Positive attitude and ability to get along well with people
- Proficient with Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Office, WordPress (Illustrator and/or InDesign a plus)
- Prior experience with email marketing and social media a plus
- Proven track record of success