The Association for Advancing Automation (A3) is looking for a dynamic, outgoing, and experienced professional to lead our educational programs. The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, development and execution of A3’s education strategies. A3’s associations (AIA, MCMA, and RIA) offer several different types of educational opportunities from online webinars to in-person conferences.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage, review and develop industry-leading certification programs.
- Develop and manage education and workforce development initiatives and related partnerships.
- Work with A3’s education committee to set strategic direction for education and certification programs.
- Select topics, recruit speakers and develop content for A3’s industry-leading conferences. Work with speakers to create exceptional presentations for attendees.
- Assist with crafting the webinar and content calendar for A3’s digital platforms.
- Assist with the scheduling of training programs, certification classes and testing.
- Act as liaison to A3’s education (colleges/universities) members.
The successful candidate will join our talented team of 23 in our beautiful Ann Arbor, Michigan offices. You’ll be a key member of North America’s leading automation trade group. A3 offers great benefits, growth opportunities, interesting domestic and international travel, all in a very stable organization that is well-funded and dates back to 1974. Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Minimum five years of experience in management and administration of educational programs.
- Great communications skills.
- Outside-the-box creative ideas.
- Positive attitude and ability to get along well with people.
- Ability to travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, education or a technical field. Advanced degree in business or management is a plus.
- Knowledge or experience in automation, robotics, machine vision and/or motion control is a plus.
- Experience working with or in a trade association is a plus.
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
- Proven track record of success.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.